Life is a journey... a crazy, wonderful journey!
RSS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Starting a blog...

I gave in and decided it's beyond time to jump on the band wagon and grab my own little piece of the net and start a blog. Many things have brought me to this conclusion, but the biggest motivation is my recent graduation from the University of Arizona (WILDCAT FOR LIFE!) and my newly acquired job at the Arizona Beef Council. My long time mentor and very close friend gave me some spectacular words of advice, "This is your opportunity to define who you truly are." I want to record that definition so I can always look back and see where I started.

Another big factor is more related to the job. A little background on what I'm doing. It's my job to reach out to high school and college age students, as well as consumers across the great state of Arizona and keep them informed about the wonderful things BEEF has to offer. This is going to include but not limited to classroom visits and presentations, organization and participation in ranch tours plus many other things. My depth of creativity is the only limit (and I suppose budget, but we'll just ignore that for the moment). I am so excited and feel truly blessed to represent the great people of the Arizona cattle industry.

In other quick news, I will be visiting JRay Equine tomorrow for my first ever working cow horse lesson, Friday night the Josh Abbott Band is performing at Toby Keith's bar right down the street from my house (So of course I'll be there) and I'm beat after a killer weight lifting class. It's off to bed for me!

All my love,
Tiffany Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment