Life is a journey... a crazy, wonderful journey!
RSS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life Lessons

It's been so long since I posted! There is so much to catch up on, but I won't bore you with the details. How about some life lessons I may have finally started to catch on too?

* As long as it's reasonable (no drugs or anything stupid like that!) don't miss the opportunities that are thrown at you. It's better to say "Oh well" rather then "I wish."

* It's easier to be fluid and always willing to roll with the punches then set in your own narrow ways.

* Life moves at it's own pace. For a reason. You can't force it to speed up to reach the destination you desire.

* Speaking of destination... how about that lovely quote along the lines of "life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey." I'm starting to think it's true.

* Life is short. Shorter then you could ever imagine. Make sure you tell all your loved ones how important they are to you as often as you can.

* Be positive. It seems the things you worry about the most never end up going anywhere and think about all that time you wasted!

And my always favorite "Everything happens for a reason!"

PS I haven't forgotten about my last post. I'll have a response to the answers shortly!

All the best,
Tiffany Nicole

1 comments:

Anna said...

Great points!

Post a Comment