Life is a journey... a crazy, wonderful journey!
RSS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

I know the average Wednesday blog post is "wordless" but I'm going to do a Wordy Wednesday and post some of my favorite quotes which I have accumulated on Pinterest over the past while. 

Definitely not scared to get my hands dirty. Whatever it takes to get the job done even if it means pulling on an old pair of jeans and a baseball hat (to be honest, I think I prefer it that way).


Mine scare the bejesus out of me... guess I'm on the right path.

Something that has been proven itself true over and over again. It's hard to sit back and wait for the reason, but it's worth it. 


True. Done. 

Great verse. So much wisdom in so few words. 

More people in our world could benefit from this simple idea.

My dad gave me very few words of wisdom growing up, but the one thing he did say to me over and over was that I could do whatever I wanted with my life even if it meant pushing outside the boundaries.

Fatal and boring. 

I do love my high heels!


In other news... some exciting things are coming up in the Beef Council/ Tiffany world! Heading to Tucson tomorrow to help the University of Arizona Collegiate Cattle Growers put on a Beef Training Day to help their club members better understand the issues faced by the beef industry and how to interact with consumers in an effective and positive way. After they have gone through this training, they are going to head out to public events and educate the public about their story! So stoked to see this group help the public understand the beef they eat!


In a few short weeks, I'm heading to Nashville for the National Cattlemen's Beef Association Convention. That's right, Nashville, Tennessee, the home of country music! We are staying steps away from the Grand Ol' Opry, plus I'm hitting up the Cattlemen's College to learn some more about raising beef cattle. It's bound to be an amazing week!


Okay... so I wasn't joking about the Wordy part of the title. But I'm done now! 


Thanks for reading!


All the best,
Tiffany Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment