Life is a journey... a crazy, wonderful journey!
RSS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A True Cliché: Love is Hard

Well some scary/ interesting/ random things have happened to my lovely fiance recently with an end result that really could have changed our lives. Not necessary for the worst, but it definitely would have caused things to be a lot harder. But through all of it, I've learned a lot about myself and how to really love him.

I've learned that even through the rough times, I need to be there. I need to listen to him and give him my honest opinion. At the end of the day he needs to know that I'm there to support him, no matter what the outcome. And that's hard. I want to yell and scream and tell him how stupid this all is and how I don't want to deal with it, but then, that's not love.

No ones perfect. And we all make mistakes. What's important is what you learn from the mistake. And love is hard. But if someone is important enough in your life you'll work through the hard times because of the love you share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment