Life is a journey... a crazy, wonderful journey!
RSS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nashville, Here We Come!

This afternoon, Lauren (my co-worker) and I fly to Nashville, TN for the 2012 National Cattlemen's Beef Association Convention! Life is all about continuing your education and I have so much more to learn about the cattle industry. I'm sure I'll come out on the smarter end after all the meetings and educational sessions we'll be heading too this week. 

I'm going to take advantage of my handy dandy iPhone, so be on the look out for pictures of the beautiful resort and other attractions. I've already seen a few pictures on Facebook and it looks wonderful! I'm also looking forward to meeting lots of people and connecting with those who I've meant at previous conventions and events. Oh yea and having a total blast!

Stay tuned, Arizona is heading out! 

PS... we're going to the Grand Ole Opry!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment